- Compliant with the Osek/Vdx International Standard.
- Certifiable against the safety critical software international standards.
- Integrated with the MICROSUITE
- Development Environment.
- Easily Portable
- Fully Configurable
- Reduced memory occupation.
MicroSuite is an integrated toolset that provides the user with the most useful functions necessary for development, configuration, debugging and testing of the software application.
- Project Management
- Project Configuration Control
- OSEK Resource Graphical Configuration
- Source Code Compilation
- Application Building
- Application Debugging
- Visualization of Diagnostic and Monitoring application Data
OSEK OS Services
Task Management (Creation, Termination, Full/Non Preemptive scheduling policy). The OS subsystem provides both task types required by the Osek/Vdx standard: the Basic and the Extended Task. The Extended task can use the OS services provided for task synchronization.
Task Synchronization (Resource Access synchronization, Events). The OS subsystem provides services for the Resource Access Synchronization based on the priority ceiling protocol. Event services are provided for suspending the calling task until a specified event arrives.
Interrupt Management (Enabling, Disabling). The OS subsystem supports two interrupt categories: one is more efficient and does not introduce overhead permitting the use of few services; the other one can use the major part of the system services but introduces a small overhead.
Alarm Management (Absolute/Relative/Periodic/Non Periodic Alarm) MICROSEK OS provides functionalities for Alarm Management. An alarm is a service that activates a user provided action (Task activation, Callback, Event signalling) when the specified time period expires.
Error Management (Local/Centralized Error Management). A dedicated Hook routine can be configured to provide a user defined centralized error management.
Hook routines availability (Startup/Shutdown/Task Switching). During the system configuration phase the user can specify the hook routines to be called by the OS subsystem when the internal Startup, Shutdown or Task Switching functionalities are activated.
The following platforms (Processor / Development Environment) are supported:
- Janus (ARM7) / Wind River system ©
- Micronas CDC16xxF/CDC32xxG / WDC C-Compiler, WinIDEA, GreenHills Multi2000 ©
- Motorola 68K / Microtec ©
- ST10 (Under Development) / TASKING